CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge for My Creative Time


Emma at My Creative Time has a Cricut challenge each Thursday to use an older cartridge. We were challenged to make something with a baby theme using New Arrival. Since I don't own New Arrival I chose to use Stretch Your Imagination. I am trying to get caught up on my daughter's baby album so I thought this would be a good opportunity.





Recipe:
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cartridge
Simply Sweet Cricut cartridge (font)
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment from Peachy Keen Stamps
Cardstock, paper, white gel pen, punch, & ribbon from Stampin' Up






3 comments:

Nanascreativecorner said...

Hi cute layout and baby too. Stop by and visit my blog,
http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this Julie! And you cute little girl is sweet!

My Creative Time said...

WOW, ADORABLE!! This is such a SUPER SWEET layout!!Those are my FAVORITE colors togeter! ALSO, what a CUTIE PATOOTIE little angel you have there!;) Thank you so much for being a part of another throwback Thursday challenge & hope to see you again!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Post a Comment